Greg Griffity writes on Stand Firm:
Mt. Calvary, an Episcopal church in Baltimore that dates back to 1842, this morning voted to remove itself from the Episcopal Church. A parishioner reports:
Mount Calvary voted on two resolutions today at a special meeting following 10:00 Mass:
1) That Mt. Calvary Church separate itself from The Episcopal Church, and
2) That Mt. Calvary Church seek admission to the Roman Catholic Church as an Anglican Use parish.
Both resolutions passed by majorities of almost 85%.
The ballots were counted by two disinterested outsiders: Dr. Daniel Page (a friend of many parishioners who lives nearby) and Sister Mary Joan of the All Saints' Sisters of the Poor.
The ballots were counted in the presence of the Rev. Scott Slater, Canon to the Ordinary of the Diocese of Maryland.
Hat tip to Mary Ann Mueller